Friday, May 30, 2014

Adios to May 2014!

Another week flew by!  We fixed a car, sold a car, attended a graduation party, a birthday party and a flea market too.  Lucky announced she has the same neck (?) as Clover, and scored 15 goals at her soccer game.  Charm made his bed every morning this week, after cock a doodle do-ing to wake us up.  He must have read about bed making in a book, because he's the only one in our house that does it:).

  Enjoy some pictures:





Daddy's Helper!!













 Lucky's First Sleepover!
(Picture from T.O.)


Clover is 5 months!


And here are some random things/thoughts/ideas for you:

Clover is really enjoying this lately.

Now that most of my favorite shows have ended for the season (Bye Nashville, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Hart of Dixie, and About a Boy), I've started watching this series on Amazon Prime.  I'm hooked, and now I'm itching to take a fall vacation in Texas just to attend a high school football game to see what it's really like:).

I've started reading this book for book club this month.  So far, so good.

I stumbled on this link which contains teacher gift ideas written by a teacher.  We will be doing #1 and #2 this year!

This hair straightener is amazing.  It heats up fast and does a great job on my crazy post-pregnancy hair.

And with that, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. My spouse and i seriously favorite examining your site. It was incredibly authored and also clear to see. Unlike far more I've obtained comprehend which may be honestly not necessarily that effective. 1935 california license plate

    ReplyDelete