Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Fun Day

Here are some pictures from our week:









And here are a few things we've been enjoying as of late:


This movie was my Valentine's Day pick, but Bill really enjoyed it too!  If I could sum it up in one word it would be: Dads.

I am loving the Lou and Grey Collection at the Loft.  This tunic is one of my favorites.  I'm just needing super comfortable clothes right now, and these are perfect for me.  Even the sleeves are long enough!

Have you tried this candy yet?  I stumbled upon it at Target, and gave the caramels and fruit chews a try.  They are so good.  The fruit chews are like Starbursts except no artificial colors or flavors and there is real freeze dried fruit in the candy!  I'm hoping to try out some of their licorice and raspberry fudge rolls too.

I love this room by Emily Henderson.  It makes me happy just looking at it.  I can't imagine how awesome it would be to actually be in the room!!

My kids and husband LOVE this song.

And with that, have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment: