Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We took a little extended fall break the last week or so travelling all over Wisconsin, so I haven't had much time to post lately.  I wanted to be sure to wish you all Happy Halloween today though!

Our kids each made one of these Halloween Skeletons with Q-tips this weekend!  Thanks for the fun craft, Adrienne!

I've been wearing my new apron this month.  I love it:)!  (Photographer: Lucky Girl.  Apron: Hatley)


Pumpkin Time!


Thanks for the monster pumpkins, Opa!


Speaking of pumpkins, have you tried this ice cream from Trader Joe's?:  
I crumble a cinnamon graham cracker on top and it is heavenly!


And speaking of Trader Joe's, we also picked up a cinnamon witches broom for $3.99: 
It smells so good!!  I want to carry it everywhere with me:)!

In costume news, we had a little costume issue this weekend when we forgot our 'castle themed' costumes at home....so we stopped at a local Walmart and chose from the best of what was left:
Buzz Lightyear!

Minnie Mouse!

And speaking of Halloween costumes, we are so ready for you trick or treaters:)!!!:

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. it all looks like fun! i need some pumpkin ice cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another fantastic post. Where else could anybody get that type of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such information.discount deals australia

    ReplyDelete