Friday, March 23, 2012

Charm's Winnie the Pooh Wall "Art"

 If you are familiar with this quotation by A.A. Milne from the Winnie the Pooh series:

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” 

Then you know that it has to be one of the most appropriate quotations for a child's bedroom.   I seriously love it, and honestly wish I would have wrote it to my children myself:).  I actually considered doing a painting with this quote in Lucky's room on a big empty canvas that I am currently in the process of working on...more on that later.  I also seriously thought about purchasing this print from an Etsy seller in orange for one of the frames in Charm's Gallery Wall that I later filled with a vintage-like t-shirt:

Raw Letter Press
  I may need buy a black and white copy of it anyway for my room:)!  I love it that much!

Anyway...I decided to fill one little corner of Charm's room with a chalkboard paint covered clip board version of the sweet sentiment:




Now, Charm can never forget how amazing he is and most importantly, how much he is loved!!

And with this post, all I have left to post about regarding Charm's room (for a little while anyway) is the final reveal...coming to a blog near you (this blog, that is) next week!  Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment