Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Colors of the Month: Blue and Green

Since our dining room is mainly blue, green and brown, I decided to try out blue and green in our great room as well this month.  I wanted to make both rooms flow together for our big holiday feast last weekend.  Even though blue and green are not traditional Thanksgiving colors, I challenged myself to make it feel like fall anyway.  Here is what I came up with:







We hung the sunburst mirror from this post.


And these antlers are sprayed gold (the same spray paint color as our front room sunburst mirror.) and are the antlers from Duke the first, our master bedroom deer that bit the dust.


This entry table turned desk is new to our great room.  We are enjoying it in this new location as it makes a great blogging station for me while keeping an eye on my kiddos at play.  We simply pull over a dining room chair when we're using it, and we're good to go!






Here is my paint chip art and my new wreath.


I don't know why the factory cart looks so yellow in this picture.  It's not in real life:).





So there you have it!  A blue and green great room for November.  I'm so ready to make some changes for December now.  Bring on Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment