Friday, October 14, 2011

Simple Halloween Lampshade Update

I recently found these silhouette cut outs at the dollar store for...$1 per pack.

I immediately bought a couple packs so I could decorate lampshades this year.  (A couple years ago, I made bat silhouettes out of construction paper for my lampshades.  I figured I'd save myself the time and pay $1 for pre-made shapes this year.)


Here is the before picture, and it is also what the lamp looks like from the outside when it's not turned on:


Here is my high tech tape application technique:):


 Here is what the inside of the lamp looks like (I used a CFL lightbulb for safety!):


Here it is all lit up!: 
I love how $1 can change the look of a lamp and instantly make it so festive!!




Here it is at night:


Here is Lucky girl playing with her bird!: 

Have a great weekend!!

Linking up to Finding Fabulous.

1 comment: