Monday, July 11, 2011

Retail Therapy: My New Octopus

Lucky and I did a little shopping on Friday afternoon.  We poked around Joann's and pulled out every package of purple yarn in attempt to 'sneak' them in our cart.  We also made a quick Target run and found a package of King sized sheets on clearance for $13.48 (75% off)!  The really fun find was this pillow from Home Goods:



It's official.  I have a pillow problem.  It was on clearance for $12, normally $24.99 Home Goods $ (which is like $50 designer cost).  Anywho, what with it being red, white and blue month and all, I decided Mr. Octopus needed to come live at our house.  Plus, I figured that it would be tricky to reproduce this one as I've not seen many Octopus fabrics at Hancock's or Joann's as of late.

When I got home, I looked up 'Octopus' on Pinterest because I remember seeing this image awhile back:


Can you see the wall art?  It's strange and cool.


I also found these images:

via Pinterest



via Pinterest


via Pinterest



Apparently, Octopi are very popular right now.  I'm so in:).  More July 'Color of the Month' updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment