Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weekly Errands

Target:

I continue to have fun with my colorful butterfly gift card:
(See this post and this post for how I've spend a chunk of its $50 value so far.)

Here is what I picked up this week:
So it's my birthday gift card, and there were a few great deals on clothes this week, so I treated myself.  I picked up 3 shirts and the 4th black item on the far right is a Mossimo dress.
The floral shirt on the left was on clearance for $2.50, and I used a $2 off any women's top coupon printed from Target's website to score it for $0.50.  The grey t-shirt was on sale this week for $6 (down from $8) and I used a $3 off any Mossimo apparel item coupon (printed from Target's website) to purchase the t-shirt for $3.  The floral tank top was also on sale for $6, and I used a $2 off women's top coupon to purchase it for $4.  The black dress was on clearance for $6.24 and I used a $3 off Mossimo apparel coupon to purchase it for $3.24.


I also picked up two Revlon Nail tools for -$1.82 using a $5 off coupon.  (I've been making this purchase almost weekly, and every time I do, I get a new $5 off coupon that prints at the register.)  The Degree Deo was $0.24 with a $1 off Target coupon combined with a $1 off Manufacturer coupon.  The scarf in the picture was on clearance for $3.24.  And I got a pack of these super cute napkins for $0.48 on clearance:



I also picked up two more packs of gum for $0.04 each with a $1 off Target coupon per package:


In total, I spent $12.96 and I have $9.89 remaining on my gift card.  I heart Target!

Walgreens


There were some great deals this week at Walgreens! 
The Complete Lens Solution was on sale for $7.99 with a $8RR, making it free and I had a $1 off coupon making it better than free.  Little Swimmers were on sale for $6.99 and using the Walgreens $2 off coupon from the May coupon book with a $2 off manufacturer coupon brought the cost down to $2.99!  The Thermacare was on sale for $5.99 and the Advil was $4.99.  If you purchased both you received a $5 RR and I had two $3 off manufacturer coupons making both items FREE!  The Scunci Hair bands were on sale for $2 with a $2 RR= FREE!  Finally, there was a Revlon sale and RR deal this week, and I had one manufacturer coupon, so I essentially paid about $10 for 2 bottles of makeup that are regularly priced at $13 per bottle.  I paid $12 total for everything pictured! 

Rainbow
Was expensive this week.  I spent about $100 and saved about $92.  No pictures because I had to get the food put away fast after grocery shopping so we could have a picnic lunch on the sun porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment