Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Toys R Us Dealio

Check out this deal I got at Toys R Us yesterday:
I bought 4 VTech Toys regularly priced at $19.99.  They were on sale buy one get one free.  Now that's a great deal all by itself, but there have been lots of $5 off a $19.99 VTech Toy purchase coupons in the Sunday papers and online.

Here is an example:
And here is a link for the printable version. (Click on Toys)

I purchased 4 toys and used four $5 off coupons on top of the 'buy one get one free' sale that was going on.  My total for all four toys ended up being $20 plus tax.  Not too shabby....that's 75% off, and now I've got a nice birthday party stash:).

I also picked up a couple of these Color Wonder kits which were on sale buy one get one free as well.  They were $8.99 each regularly, but with the sale and two $1 off coupons from a Sunday coupon insert, I paid $7 for two kits.  I love these for the car, and we have a couple long road trips coming up this summer, so I'm storing these until then. 

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment